Subcontractors play key roles from start to finish in most every project executed by The Beam Team.
From mechanical, electrical, plumbing and more, The Beam Team’s nationwide network of companies and skilled professionals apply their diverse expertise. Together, we bring safety, quality and on-time delivery to America’s most legendary brands.
Some contractors have been a part of The Beam Team’s formula for success for decades. Others joined us during our growth, serving the nation’s #1 home improvement warehouse, #1 pharmacy chain and #1 consumer electronics retailer.
Whatever brings you to The Beam Team, the common bonds are pride, quality and mutual respect. If you’re proud of the company you keep, consider becoming part of The Beam Team.
BEAM TEAM BENEFITS
- Opportunities for projects with America’s most revered brands.
- Be a part of first-class work for retailers, restaurants and chains.
- A culture of respect that values your highest quality work.
- A professionally run, family-owned organization.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Filling out the online application takes about ten to fifteen minutes. What will you need?
- Have on hand any licenses, such as plumbing or electrical, before you start your online application.
- You’ll need two references and their contact information.
- If your company has had OSHA or similar violations, you will need to share specific details about the incidents.
- You must be authorized to do e-signatures for your company to complete an application.