Date: April 11, 2018
- Project Description: Trained a team of 43 to go out and survey Whole Foods stores across the country.
- Number of locations: 129 stores within 2 weeks
- Geographic Area: Nationwide
- Scope of Work: Trained 10 different teams with around 4 people per team to spread out across the country to electronically survey each individual Whole Foods store. This included the capturing of photos for all fixtures in the store, complete layout as well as mapping of all fixtures and fixture attributes including length , width, height and shelf count
- Project Areas of Expertise: Logistics, training, reporting, coordinating, and completing projects with extremely tight timelines