From start to finish, construction subcontractors play key roles in most
every project executed by The Beam Team.
The Beam Team’s nationwide network of companies and skilled professionals apply their diverse expertise in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and more to bring safety, quality, and on-time delivery to America’s most legendary brands.
Whatever brings you to The Beam Team, the common bonds are pride, quality, and mutual respect. If you’re proud of the company you keep, consider becoming part of The Beam Team.
BEAM TEAM BENEFITS
- Opportunities for projects with America’s most revered brands.
- Be a part of first-class work for retailers, restaurants and chains.
- A culture of respect that values your highest quality work.
- A professionally run, family-owned organization.
GET STARTED as a construction subcontractor
Filling out the online application takes about ten to fifteen minutes. What will you need?
- Have on hand any licenses, such as plumbing or electrical, before you start your online application.
- You’ll need two references and their contact information.
- If your company has had OSHA or similar violations, you will need to share specific details about the incidents.
- You must be authorized to do e-signatures for your company to complete an application.